Ericsson Nikola Tesla Group gathers over 3200 experts from the STEM field. With more than 70 years of experience and everlasting work on new technologies, we offer the perfect mix of new knowledge and experience. We are expanding our team of professionals to Mostar where we are currently looking for motivated individuals – college graduates willing to join our organization within our business segment Industry and Society.
Ericsson Nikola Tesla’s ICT Industry and Society team has during the years built several national digital systems covering health and land administration. Join us in the digital transformation of the industry and society and become part of our team working in a fast-paced environment using the latest technologies and developing your skills.
We are expanding our team in the following roles:
Java & Frontend Software Developers
- using modern technologies such as Java, Angular, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- working on AI, AR/VR, big data, microservices, GIS, ESB on big national projects
- developing our business built upon our own ideas and solutions created through the innovative culture and regular hackathons
- developing products that target complex IT systems impacting the quality of living of us all
- have built several national digital systems covering health and land administration domains
- truly dedicated to the expertise of each individual by offering stimulated and financed certification paths and courses
- working in a safe to fail environment where the latest industry methodologies and tools are the working standard
- communicating in organized, highly empowered, and motivated agile/development teams
Work Location: Mostar
- experience and expertise to further develop your skills applicable in any big STEM company
- annual awards in accordance with the company's business success
- incentive bonuses, including a monthly meal allowance
- regular medical check-ups
- flexible working hours
- covered public transport costs
We expect from You:
- firm determination and commitment towards continuous learning to master own profession
- willingness to experiment, try, fail and learn from it
- desire to share achievements and knowledge to help others and address others' needs
If you find yourself motivated and capable of new challenges, please feel free to apply with your CV and cover letter here: